86 Knowl Rd, Golcar, Huddersfield, HD7 4AN
The Weaver's Shed began life as a cloth finishing mill and parts of the building date as far back as 1774.
It opened as the Weaver’s Shed in the early 1970s with rooms added in 1999 where it quickly gained a reputation for dining and won an award from the Good Food Guide.
The property was refurbished in 2010 many of the original features retained, including a mill chimney dating back to the 1750s.
Find us on social media
Looking for the best theatre shows, restaurants, bars and accommodation in Huddersfield? Browse our full Huddersfield guide.Huddersfield