Theatres Online Terms & Conditions
In these Terms & Conditions, except where the context requires otherwise: words denoting any gender include all genders words denoting singular include the plural and vice versa.
If you log on to or use any part of this website you agree to these Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions, do not log on to or use this website.
1. The information on contained in this website and any other websites applications I own or run from time are covered by these Terms & Conditions.
2. I legally own a wide range of intellectual property rights used in relation to this and other websites, including:
2.1 the trademarks theatresonline, The App Bureau and related logos;
2.2 the design, text, graphics, articles, code, films, testimonials and other content of the web pages on this website, together with all the web addresses associated with those web pages, other than those which I use under licence.
3. I may change these Terms & Conditions at any time without giving you notice. Please check these Terms & Conditions from time to time for any changes. By continuing to use this website you agree to all the changes I make to these Terms & Conditions.
4. I may limit your access to some parts of the website depending on whether you have an account with me. Please do not tell other people your log in, password or any other piece of information that is part of my security procedures. I take steps to prevent people misusing the website and to make sure that my rights are not affected.
5. You are responsible for the content of any material provided using your log in details and password. You must notify me immediately if your log in details and/or password is used without your permission. I have the right to disable any account if, in my absolute discretion, you have failed to comply with these Terms & Conditions.
7. You cannot use the website:
7.1. for any unlawful purpose;
7.2. to harm, threaten, abuse or harass another person, or in a way that invades someone's privacy or is (in my reasonable opinion) offensive or is unacceptable or damaging to me or any of my Businesses;
7.3. as a source of material or contact data for any kind of marketing activity;
7.4. to tamper with, update or change any part of the website;
7.5. in a way that affects how it is run;
7.6. in a way that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionably large burden on my communications and technical systems as determined by me; or
7.7. using any automated means to monitor or copy the website or its content, or to interfere with or attempt to interfere with how the website works.
8. You must not artificially increase the number of click counts or click-through for any advertisement or advertiser, including by:
8.1. any manual means (such as repeatedly clicking on adverts or refreshing pages);
8.2. any automated means (such as computer-generated search requests or similar devices); or
8.3. asking someone to carry out these activities (including by offering any benefit or incentive).
9. I have the right to investigate your online activities for 'click-fraud' or any similar activity. You agree to provide reasonable help with these matters.
10. If you provide any material to the website you agree to grant me permission, irrevocably and on a free of charge basis, to use your material in any way I want on any website or otherwise (including altering and adapting it for operational or editorial reasons) in any media worldwide, which may include syndicating the material to selected third party social media and networking sites.
11. Please choose carefully any information you allow me to use, as it will be available for public viewing. By providing any material to me, you confirm that the material complies with all obligations set out in these Terms & Conditions, and in particular that:
11.1. your material is your own original work or you are authorised to provide it to me;
11.2. your material is not defamatory (that is, it does not damage someone's good reputation), does not contain any material which is harassing, threatening, obscene, offensive, hateful, abusive or inflammatory;
11.3. your material does not take away or affect any other person's privacy rights, contract rights or any other rights, and does not otherwise break any laws of England and Wales;
11.4. your material does not promote any illegal activity or discrimination;
11.5. that you have the right to give me permission to use it for purposes specified above and that such use will not infringe the copyright, database right, trade mark, privacy or other rights of a third party;
11.6. your material is not in any way liable to mislead others or otherwise be detrimental to or inconsistent with my good name or reputation;
11.7. your material does not contain any virus or other code that may damage, interfere with or otherwise adversely affect the operation of my websites;
11.8. your material does not contain any form of mass emailing or spam.
12. You acknowledge that I do not have a duty to publish any material you have provided.
13. This website contains hyperlinks to websites run by companies other than me. I do not control, and I am not responsible for, any other websites made available from or through my websites. I do not give any guarantees about their content or how they work. You access and use these sites at your own risk and will need to keep to any conditions of use that applies to those sites. I do not approve or sponsor any products, services or content you access or buy through these websites.
14. These conditions make up the whole agreement between you and I in how you use the websites. If a court decides that a condition is not valid, the rest of the conditions will still apply.
15. The laws of England and Wales apply to your use of the websites and these Terms & Conditions. I control the websites from within the United Kingdom. However, you can get access to the website from other places around the world. Although these places may have different laws from the laws of England and Wales, by using the websites you agree that the laws of England and Wales will apply to everything relating to you using the websites and you agree to keep to these laws. I have the right to take you to court in the country you live in.